A one-day program for executives and professionals to equip them with skills to be assertive in professional situations.
The program will help them to express themselves in a way that will earn people’s respect without alienating or hurting them. It will provide the executives the tools to create personal boundaries and show others how to treat them with respect. They will feel confident, achieve their goals and build a good working relationship with clients and colleagues.
Executives will be able to better express their ideas and feelings. Their interaction in the workplace will improve. They will be able to assertively deal with complex workplace situations. This training programme will help assists executives in improving their abilities in:
- Being heard in meetings
- Conflict resolution
- Defusing anger
- Communicating tough decisions
- Standing their ground
- Carrying out appraisals
- Building a team!
- Difference between Submissive, Aggressive and Assertive behavior
- Understanding the impact of Submissive or Aggressive behavior
- Evaluate the impact of assertiveness in your role
- Understanding and demonstration of assertiveness techniques
- Put into practice assertiveness skills in a safe environment